Call for Workshops
CEII 2024 Workshops will take place on December 14-16, 2024 in Singapore. CEII 2024 Workshops aim to invite experts from multiple fields such as Human-computer Interaction, Neuroscience, Human Machine Design, Brain Computer Interface, Computer Science, and Artificial Intelligence to share their insights, we look forward to building an intelligent platform to promote global intellectual exchange.
We sincerely welcome you to Singapore to participate in CEII 2024 and organize a Workshop in person. We sincerely welcome you to Singapore to participate in CEII 2024 in person and organize a Workshop.
If you are interested in organizing a workshop, you need to submit a proposal firstname.lastname@example.org. The content includes the following:
(1) Title of the Workshop
(2) A brief technical description of the Workshop, identification of specific technical issues, focus, and justification of its timeliness
(3) The contact information of the proposed Workshop Organizing Committee. This committee should consist of at least two persons knowledgeable in the technical issues to be addressed by the Workshop
(4) A tentative call for papers with important dates (submission of papers, notifications, potential program committee members, potential speakers, etc.)
(5) Resources required, such as a one-day or half-day Workshop, expected number of attendees (room size), whether a panel setup is needed, etc.
You can click here to download the Workshop proposal form.
The CEII Organizing Committee has also provided the following titles refer:
(1) The combination of Human-computer Interaction technology and Virtual Reality improves user experience
(2) How to demonstrate better Interaction between Robots and Humans
(3) Linkage innovation between Human-computer Interaction and the field of Art and Culture
Past Workshop in CEII
Workshop title: Effective Multimodal Perception and Interactive Learning
Assoc. Prof. Di Hu
Renmin University of China, China
Assoc. Prof. Boyang Li
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Speech Title: Unlocking the Power of Large Pretrained Models without Training
Assoc. Prof. Chao Ma
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Speech Title: Cross-Modal Scene Understanding for Autonomous Driving
Asst. Prof. Yang liu
Peking University, China
Speech Title: Cross-Modal Semantic Alignment and Generation
Asst. Prof. Junwei Liang
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, China
Speech Title: Towards Fast and Accurate General Video Understanding